Wirelessly scan barcodes to your computer from your Android phone over your WiFi network.
The barcode is sent to the active application on your computer as if you typed it on your keyboard. This makes it compatible with almost any software.
Start the app on your phone and follow the instructions on how to install the client software for your computer.
This is the only barcode scanner app that has the computer client built directly into it, this way you don't have to download the client software from an external site. As long as you have the app on your phone, you can install the client software on any computer without having to find the download link.
The computer client is just one .exe file, save it where ever you want it and double click it to start scanning.
Make sure you allow connections to the client software through the Windows Firewall. Windows Firewall will ask your permission the first time you launch the computer client.
- Please send me an email before leaving a bad rating/comment if you are experiencing any problems.
- The computer client works on Windows only. Do NOT buy this app if you plan to use it with a Mac or a computer running Linux.
- The computer client uses the Microsoft .NET Framework, if you don't already have it installed you can download it here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17851.
barcode scanner, barcode reader, wifi barcode, barcode to computer, barcode 2 computer, barcode to pc, barcode 2 pc, bluetooth barcode, wireless barcode
- Fixed a bug in the computer client that caused it to crash in Windows XP.
- Fixed a bug in the integrated web server.