(This article is written in automatic translation.)
It is a tool to display various information about the Wi-Fi.
You can check the following information available terminals.
- Viewing the status of the current Wi-Fi
- The ability to change the IP address. (Experimental)
- State of the mobile network
- State of the network interface
- List of access point settings that are registered in the terminal
(Enable access point, disable, delete can be performed)
- List of access points within range
- The ability to add to the access point(Experimental)
- monitor channels per Access Point
Moreover, the information of the current Wi-Fi will be notified in the notification area every 30 seconds.
In many places the access point, you can see at a glance if it had been connected to any access point.
We are used to obtain information on Wi-Fi.
We are used to the process of acquiring the ad.
Communication does not occur to others.
We are used to automatically start the service notification display on the terminal startup.
Using the IP address change processing.
SHARP GALAPAGOS 003SH / OSver 2.3.4
ASUS FonePad ME371MG / OSver 4.1.2 (x86)
-Became able to add the access point from scan results or the new.
-I added the ability to change the IP address.
-I Fixed help image is not displayed correctly.
-Can now start a notification displayed on the terminal startup.(Can be changed from the start whether configuration)
-I did the update of display advertising library.