A tiny program for files and directories transfer via WiFi.
1. You have to connect two devices (PC, tablet or smartphone) via WiFi. You can connect them directly (using WiFi Direct, Ad hoc, AP) or with a router.
2. Run the program on both devices. The IP address of the other device will be automatically filled in the field "Recipient IP" from the field "Your IP".
3. Set a directory to store files.
4. Choose file and click "Send file".
A version for Windows and Windows Mobile is also available (you can transfer files and directories from/to your PC or WM-device):
Windows PC (EXE): http://bartwell.ru/soft/win/wififilesender/WiFiFileSender.exe
Windows Mobile (CAB): http://bartwell.ru/soft/wm/wififilesender/WiFiFileSender.cab
Application contains ad. Ad will removed for 7 days after click.
- Design improvements
- Swipe to remove in manage selected files dialog
- Open file on receiving (adjustable in settings)
- Default files sorting setting