WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to [email protected]
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
• Deleting files fixed for Android 4.4
• Translation update
• Fixed problem with Select Files button in Internet Explorer
• Added SSL encryption for use on public networks
• Social media buttons now optional
• More reliable hotspot detection
• Fixed progress bars for folder upload
• Fixed duplicate filename bug for folder upload
• Corrected Google Analytics description in settings