Droid HotSpot is an application which facilitates your Internet phone connection sharing either with other devices via a Wi-Fi connection. Starting hotspot is very simple - just one click.
WiFi HotSpot allows you to:
● check the number of devices connected to your hotspot,
● define a timer to turn off your HotSpot automatically after a number of minutes,
● automatically activate HotSpot as you connect your phone on AC or USB power,
● automatically turn off the HotSpot after your device is disconnected from a power source,
● automatically turn off the HotSpot when your battery level is less then x%, eg. 30%
● set Access Point SSID,
● set Access Point Password,
● set minimum battery level,
● set timer number of minutes,
● turn off application notifications,
Warning, some providers block the Internet connection sharing or tethering (Ex: Sprint). This application works only if tethering is running on your phone.
If WiFi HotSpot is not compatible with your device, please don’t rate it negatively. Instead send me an email describing your problem, your model device and I will be pleased to implement corrections and publish an updated version.
*change app to service -> background