“Hey man, What’s the name of the network here?”
“Ammm, its ‘name that you will never be able to guess’”.
“Oh, Weird. OK. What’s the password?”
“Its, g6%kh&23.. Wait, let me enter it. It’s very complicated.”
Just then another friend asks… “Hey what’s the password for the WIFI network here?”
There is an easy solution for all this mess! Enter -> Wifi Joiner. An Android app that can add networks to phones by just scanning a QR code. Just hang in a QR code generated by WifiJoiner anywhere at your home. Whenever anybody scans that QR code on their phone, the network you configured in the QR code will automatically be added to their device. It’s that simple.
-Create new QR Codes for a Wifi network
-Scan a QR code to connect to a wifi network at your friend's place or from the website http://wifijoiner.appspot.com
-Option to encrypt passwords while create QR codes
Generating QR codes is very easy.
1) Open WifiJoiner. Press menu button and select create.
2) Just select an already configured network on your device in the app WifiJoiner or enter a name for a new one.
3) Enter the password
4) Tap “Generate QR code”
5) Done. You can now share this QR code via the convenient share button or even email it to yourself to take a print out of it and hang it on a wall at your home.
Joining a network at friend’s house:
1) Scan the QR code they have in WifiJoiner
2) Tap Connect.
3) Done. No network selection. No password.
Pour in any reviews and feature requests that you might have!
-Enable wifi if its disabled
-Show a progress dialog while its configuring the new network