Which corner of your home or office are you likely to get a good WiFi signal ? Are there are any neighboring WiFi channels interfering with your connection ? This app will help you by providing:-
1. A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
2. Home screen widgets
3. Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
- Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
- WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
- Signal strength units - 3 types
- Detailed WiFi data
- Signal Strength Notification in status bar
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
- Ad Free
- V2 Color Schemes(>=Android 4.1) and Widget Styles - 4 types
- WiFi Meter and Channel Monitor Auto Update
1. The V2 widget has been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
- Minor UI Changes + Icons