Which corner of your home or office are you likely to get a good WiFi signal ? Are there are any neighboring WiFi channels interfering with your connection ? Are there any unauthorized connections in your network ? This app will help you by providing:-
• A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
• Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
• Discover devices in your network
• Home screen widgets
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
Are you sure there are no strangers on your network ? Use device discovery to keep a customized inventory of your devices and come to know if any unauthorized connections are taking place.
• Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
• WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
• Discover devices on your network
• 1x1 and 2x2 Widgets with color schemes
• Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
• Ad Free
• Transparent Widget Color Schemes
• WiFi Meter and Channel Monitor Auto Update
1. The Minimal and Graphic widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps(with INAPP unlock) are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
• Minor bug fixes
• Discovery devices[New]
• Translucent Widgets
• Logo change