Which corner of your home or office are you likely to get a good WiFi signal ? Are there are any neighboring WiFi channels interfering with your connection ? Are there any unauthorized connections in your network ? This app will help you by providing:-
• A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
• Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
• Discover devices in your network
• Home screen widgets
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60 dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
Are you sure there are no strangers on your network ? Use device discovery to keep a customized inventory of your devices and come to know if any unauthorized connections are taking place.
• Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
• WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
• Discover devices on your network
• 1x1 and 2x2 Widgets with color schemes
• Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
• Ad Free
1. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard. As a last resort clear cache and force close Google app.
2. More details in the FAQs on my website.
• Updated for Marshmallow. Marshmallow users need to grant Location permission for doing WiFi channel scan.
• Internal changes for improving maintainability
• Nic vendor database update
• Minor UI changes
• All Pro options are free now except for Adfree