This is a Alpha build of wifi stalker (scanner).
* Scan and build a list of Wifi signals in your area.
* Assign gps co-ordinates.
* Sort the list by encryption types (wep, wpa, wpa2, wps)
* View the list on Google earth.
* Export the list to file for upload to google maps.
* Display statistics such as runs, time, frequency etc.
* Upload data to a community website and share with others.
* Hopefully I will implement reaver wps android like functions soon.
Please remember this is only a Alpha. please report all bugs, errors and suggestions.
**With the new update the app *should no longer work on phones. I will re add this back in on the next update.
*Fixed export targets to google earth.
*Added Settings menu.
*Simplified Controls menu (exports/imports in settings).
*Show Path in Google Earth now works correctly.
*Show individual targets in Google Earth now works correctly.
*Google Earth now launches from within the app.
*Added import from CSV.
*Added sort by name, channel, signal strength and discovery to targets list.
*Fixed alert sound on already known targets.