WiFind is a live wallpaper utility that allows you to see available WIFI spots at a glance on your homescreen. No more going to settings to see if there is open network. More amazing is that you can simply click on one of the floating icons to connect to the WIFI.
Icons are color coded for your convenience:
• A red icon denotes a secure network requiring a password. Click and enter password to connect.
• A green icon denotes an open network. Simply touch and you can connect automatically.
• A blue icon denotes a network that you are currently connected to.
WiFind Wallpaper comes with 5 backgrounds for you to choose from. You can also use one of your own locally stored images if desired.
• WIFI Tether – Clicking this icon will allow you turn on an unsecured WIFI hotspot automatically. Future versions will add the ability to password protect the hotspot.
• Bluetooth – Turn On/Off Bluetooth connectivity with a single click. Red denotes Bluetooth is off. Green denotes that Bluetooth is on.
• Ability to switch between different network operators on the fly.
• Fix bugs