Automatically adjust your radio settings whenever you enter/exit Airplane mode.
This app kicks off a thread that passively watches for when you enter/exit Airplane Mode. After entering/exiting Airplane Mode, it will en/disable the radio interfaces selected within the app.
Use WiFly to force WiFi or Bluetooth radios ON immediately after entering Airplane mode; this is particularly useful for VoIP users.
NEW: WiFly now intelligently reminds you to toggle airplane mode when you seem to have forgotten it!
This app was developed specifically for Moto X users on Republic Wireless. It may be useful for others as well, but all testing and motivation remains focused on this intended user and their typical use case.
- NEW: notifications when Airplane mode should be toggled
- standard notification (optional sound)
- pop-up dialog box (optional vibration)
- based on wifi connection state only (for now)
- dismiss or tap to open wireless settings
- NEW: optional PESTER mode
- instead of single event notification, select to be notified repeatedly
- 15 second or 2 minute interval is provided
- dismissing notification stops pester until next next wifi connect/disconnect