Open-source wardriving app to netstumble, display and map found wireless networks and cell towers anywhere in the world, easily uploading to the http://wigle.net database. WiGLE was started in 2001 and now has over 150 million wifi networks worldwide.
* Compete on the global WiGLE leaderboard for most networks located!
* Export to CSV files on SD card (comma separated values)
* Export to KML files on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth)
* Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting
* Local database to track new networks found
* Real-time map of networks found (Open Street Map)
* Can move app to SD card
* "Mute" button to shut off all sound/speech immediately
* Bluetooth GPS support through mock locations
* No ads
Release notes: https://github.com/wiglenet/wigle-wifi-wardriving/blob/master/TODO
For wifi and cell towers to be mapped, you must wait for your device to determine the current location, via GPS or Network-location.
If you have trouble logging in, or have suggestions, send us an email to [email protected]
and we'll be happy to help out.
Needs "Reads Phone State" in order to tell if a phone call is in progress, to mute the audio (sounds and speech).
Files are available to help with a human translation to non-english languages. This was mostly a mechanical translation, because we obviously don't know all these languages. You can help to improve things by making pull requests at:
or sending to [email protected]
Keep on stumbling.
* 2.10 (12/12/2015)
Remove deprecated reference to settings activity
* 2.8 (11/21/2015)
Convert to drawer menu.
Move mute button to side menu.
Added User and WiGLE Statistics views.
French fixes (thanks AtomicJo!).
German fixes (thanks florian-184-de!).
Portuguese fixes (thanks mtbrandao!).
Russian fixes (thanks alexws54tk!).
Spanish fixes (thanks Devpar!).