You can now try WikiCamps for free for the first 14 days then upgrade to the full version.
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 21,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
* Fixed crash when adding a site from the Map page
* Added map to Satellite Finder
* Added database sync button to Offline Content
* Offline map uses less memory
* Fixed Facebook posting
* Fixed sd card issue on some devices
* Reduced memory usage of offline maps to prevent crashing
* Show route to site in app
* Improved offline maps
* Added site flags to map page popup
* New icons: Cycling, 50 and older, Youcamp
* Big fixes