The ultimate mobile Wikipedia offline reader!!
Every page you read from online mobile wikipedia is cahced promtly to your SD card or internal memory, and you can read it while you are offline. No other saving process is required. (Caution: Android Kitkat(4.4) does not support external SD card writing, so it has limitation as using storage.)
During offline, every hypertext link will be intact if you have visited while online. Just touch the link if you already have read the link while you are online, and you can read it promptly from your cache while you are offline(online too). Every images are cached into your SD card, and ready to read with same URL images need not be transferred from internet.
Recently visited keywords are recorded maximum 50, and you can easily browse them from the list.
Batch saving mode makes you easily save every links in pages you want while you are sleeping. Enqueue every links in a page and leave it alone, then Wikiki saves automatically without intervention. Upto 155 batch savings are currently allowed.
** This app is vulnerable to any unpredictable structural changes of wikipedia document. In fatal cases, you may see blank pages for new page loading. In this case, please email me as soon as possible. (Any already saved pages will be intact.)
العربية • Български • Català • Česky • Dansk • Deutsch • English • Español • Esperanto • Euskara • فارسی • Français • 한국어 • हिन्दी • Hrvatski • Bahasa Indonesia • Italiano • עברית • Lietuvių • Magyar • Bahasa Melayu • Nederlands • 日本語 • Norsk (bokmål) • Polski • Português • Қазақша / Qazaqşa / قازاقشا • Română • Русский • Slovenčina • Slovenščina • Српски / Srpski • Suomi • Svenska • Türkçe • Українська • Tiếng Việt • Volapük • Winaray • 中文
* After changing DB path, you have to move every file and directory to your destination path for yourself. If you don't, you can't get access to your previously cached data.
:: Version History ::
* 2.1.9: Read in another language bug fix.
* 2.1.8: version check and new blank page plan
* 2.0.8: Empty result bug fix.
* 2.0.7: DB searching speeding up via indexing
* 2.0.6: page reload bug fix
* 2.0.5: 2nd language related many bugs were fixed,
Some ambiguity for language related issues were fixed. (Strict swappin mode).
DB import bug fixed.
DB structure and storage location changed for 2nd language.
* 2.0.4: never ending image downloading bug fix
* 2.0.3: automatic language swapping
* 2.0.2: moved DB from internal to external(eg. SD) storage
* 2.0.1: linked section title bug fix
* 2.0.0: section title missing bug fix
* 1.9.9: bookmark added. Language swapping method renewal and some bug fixes.
* 1.9.4: empty result bug fix
* 1.9.3: Batch processing key queueing bug fix
* 1.9.2: language swap error fix
* 1.9.1: reading in 2nd language page directly
* 1.7.4: Batch save function added
* 1.6.4: Help added
* 1.6.2: non-primary language page bug fix.
* 1.6.1: click response, Galtab layout minor improvement
* 1.6.0: forward/backward bug fix.
* 1.5.9: Tablet layout bug support (esp. Galaxy tab 10.1)
* 1.5.8: back/forward button bug fix
* 1.5.7: config bug fix, navBox bug fix
* 2.3.2: image reloading bug fixed
* 2.3.1: image display problem on high resolution device corrected
* 2.3.0: facebook user's group link added on settings page
* 2.2.9: image file directory restructuring / batch saving count upto 150 / read in other language modification adaptation
* 2.2.8: floating navigation bar popup bug fix
* 2.2.7: Old version data issue bug fix. DB & import path related modification.
* 2.2.6: Image refreshing related minor bug fix.