The value of memo rises when you read it. WikiMind helps you to compose 'readable memo'. You can read your memo effectively with WikiMind.
By using simple wiki syntax, you can express title, headlines, numbering, indentation, bold, italic, etc. It really helps you to read your memo.
And you can also use the link function to jump to web site, google maps, or other WikiMind document. Attach your photo also available.
It also have many customize options. You can configure this application for your conveniences.
- Manage documents
* Tab and hold on a file or folder in browser screen. You can see the file management functions in the context menu
* All documents are normal text file. So you can manage or edit in your PC easily
* Support external memory (Preferences -> General)
- Support the Wiki syntax
- Select the start document. If you select the start document, WikiMind shows it whenever you execute
* Select the start document in Preferences -> General
- Link to other WikiMind document, Phone dial, Google Maps, or web pages
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Other documents' in the bottom edit toolbar
- Attach photo from web or in your device
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Attach Image' in the bottom edit toolbar
- Attach photo from camera directly (Only in full version)
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Attach Image -> Use camera' in the bottom edit tool bar
* WikiMind launches the camera and attach it directly in the document
- Insert frequently using words easily with macros
* Configure the macro in the 'Preferences -> Macros'
* In the edit screen, press the 'Menu' button and select 'Edit' menu. You can find the date/time macro and user defined macros
* You can configure your macro with some reserved word to insert date/time easily
- Edit/Navigation toolbars, and flexible configurations
* Apply the wiki tags easily with edit toolbar
* move between the linked documents with top navigation toolbar (like web browser)
- Encrypt document
- Encrypt folder (Only in full version)
* Encrypt documents in the selected folder
* New document created in the encrypted folder also encrypted
* Configure security level for access the encrypted folder (Preferences -> General)
- Generate table of contents
* Select 'Menu -> Table of contents' in the view/edit screen
* Generate table of contents automatically with headings
- Configure the power management. It doesn't screen off when you didn't enter anything
* Configure it in 'Preferences -> General'
- Full text search
- Link to external files
If you have any question or requirements, please visit my blog or send me a mail.
- Fixed crash when press search button