**If you have any question about whether Wikinvest supports import from your brokerage, please try Wikinvest Portfolio for FREE before purchasing Wikinvest Portfolio (Ad-Free)**
Wikinvest Portfolio for Android is the first portfolio that tracks all of your investment accounts, all in one place. Set up your investment and finance accounts on Wikinvest.com, or add them directly from the application from your U.S.-based brokerage so you can follow all of your investments wherever you go.
Wikinvest's secure connection automatically imports your stock, ETF, and mutual fund holdings into one view and updates nightly so you never have to enter your trades or holdings into a portfolio management tool again.
Highlights of the app include:
* Link and aggregate multiple brokerage accounts and track your investments on the go
* Compare your performance to major indices
* Get a quick glance at today’s change in your portfolio and individual holdings
* Explore news and charts related to your portfolio
* Dive into company analyses delivered directly from Wikinvest’s 3,000+ articles
* Get partial valuation, balance sheet, and income financials
You can import holdings from over 60+ brokerages, including Fidelity, ETrade, Scottrade, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, Merrill Lynch, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Wells Fargo, OptionsXpress, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Options House and more.
Don't see your brokerage* in the list? Let us know, and we'll be sure to add it as soon as possible. You can still use the Wikinvest Portfolio with watchlists and manually created portfolios from Wikinvest.com.
Email us at [email protected]
with any feedback!
Our servers are protected by 24/7 on-site security
. We use 256-bit SSL encryption (bank-level) for all of our data and none of your data is personally identifiable. Our portfolio tracker is read-only. We have been reviewed by Verisign, McAfee, TRUSTe. See also http://www.wikinvest.com/site/About_Wikinvest_Security and http://www.wikinvest.com/site/Privacy_Policy
The new portfolio-management tool from Wikinvest.com is already the most advanced of its kind" - Barron's
Other mentions by TechCrunch, Wired, VentureBeat, and more.
* Brokerage import is limited to U.S. brokerages that support OFX at this time.
** Options and fixed income products can be imported, but historical prices are not supported.
* Wikinvest Portfolio with no ads
* Other stability and bug fixes
Stay tuned for big changes over the next few months!