Simple but fun board game: Cowboys vs Indians.
The Wild West Chess was perhaps a very popular game in the Wild West while American pioneers were advancing to conquer new territories.
The game goal is to bring your pieces through the enemies to the last opposite row of the board with capturing maximum number of the enemy figures for minimum moves.
- Simple rules and scoring system.
- Shooting option if the board strategy is not working
- Two types of pieces with easy moves of warriors and knights
- Fun sounds
- Baby game option (with smaller board size) is suitable for children
- Unexplored and undiscovered strategies to win with the best score (be the champion)
- You can play with computer or with your friend
Western Chess is developed by Victor Solovyev
W_Chess video is published: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uybpYO8g38
In version 3 possibility to throw bombs is included
In version 2 possibility to play with your partner is added to the play with computer option.
The game is extended to tablets screen, iphone and ipad.