Windows Remote turns your phone into a wireless keyboard and mouse, using your own wireless network.
* Tap once to left click.
* Long press to right click.
* Tap and long press to move mouse whilst clicking.
* Scroll using two fingers or using the right side of the screen.
* Full keyboard control.
* Remote shutdown and wake on lan (if supported by pc).
* Use your volume rocker to go back and forward in your browser.
* Scan for multiple PCs
Windows application (needs Java installed). Also check if your firewall and router allow ports 57110 and 57111.
* Bug fixes