This Exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services App covers the third of three exams required for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification. This course will help validate the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The three MCSA exams collectively validate the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. This Microsoft Official Academic Course is mapped to the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services exam objectives. This App focuses on real skills for real jobs and prepares students to prove mastery of Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services such as advanced configuring tasks necessary to deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. It covers such skills as fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation. In addition, this App also covers such valuable skills.
In Exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services free App giving access for Two Modules and following Module quiz.
1. Implementing Advanced Network Services
2. Implementing Advanced File Services
3. Implementing Dynamic Access Control
4. Implementing Network Load Balancing
5. Implementing Failover Clustering
6. Implementing Disaster Recovery
7. Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
8. Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
MCSA70-412,Exam70-412,Windows Server 2012 ServicesExam70-412
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check Youtube video