Welcome to Winemaker’s Toolbox; the original wine maker’s app. Winemaker’s Toolbox gives you the ability to make many of the calculations and conversions necessary in the winery, all right on your Android powered device. Whether you are a home wine maker, beer brewer, mead brewer, enology student or a commercial vintner, Winemaker’s Toolbox has something for you.
• Conversion between common units of mass, English and metric, such as ounces, pound, kilograms & etc.
• Conversion between common units of volume, English and metric, such as teaspoons, quarts, gallons, liters & etc.
• Conversion between degrees brix and specific gravity.
• Calculation of potential alcohol pre and post fermentation.
• Calculation of required sugar and added volume during chaptalization.
• Calculation for fortification using Pearson’s Square for fortifying.
• Calculation of SO2 additions to include molecular SO2.
• TA calculations
• Calculator for determining the hydrometer temperature corrections.
• Conversion tool for using a refractometer to monitor brix after the start of fermentation.
• Blending calculator for up to 5 wines.
Be advised, this is a large app and may take a number of seconds to initialize and start.
Changes for version 2.10:
• Full blending calculator added.
• Cups and Fluid Ounces added to the Volume conversion screen.
• Potential Alcohol was split in two and had the option for calculation post fermentation added.
• Various About screens were updated.
• Icon was replaced.