Free messaging and calling app with fun new ways to enjoy music and video.
Listen to and share all the music and videos you like, free.
Erase your chats from friends’ phones.
Call Wiper users worldwide with HD voice and video.
Use your Wiper username to connect with friends. You can add lots of pics to your Wiper profile, too.
Need help? Write us at [email protected]
CHAT AND CALL FREE WORLDWIDE¹
· Tap “Wipe” to erase a chat from your phone and your friend’s phone, instantly²
· Enjoy HD voice and video calls
· Share unlimited photos, videos and files
ENJOY FREE MUSIC AND VIDEOS
· Search for music and other videos. Play them in Wiper, or send them to friends.
· Enjoy playlists for popular music. Plus, create your own!
· Share your favorites with friends. View a friend’s profile to see and play their favorites.
GET AMAZING NOTIFICATIONS
· See at a glance from your chats tab when friends are online
· Know instantly when your messages are sent, delivered and read
· Get an alert if a friend takes a screenshot of your chat
STORE, SEND AND RECEIVE BITCOIN
· Store, send and receive bitcoin in your Wiper bitcoin wallet
· Exchange bitcoin with anyone. Plus, send and receive bitcoin with Wiper users as easy as you send and receive chats.
· View bitcoin transaction history and wallet balance
¹ Like any other app you use, your network data charges may apply when using Wiper.
² No app can fully prevent or alert you to all attempts by a recipient to save your message, such as attempts made using a separate device or special software to capture the message.
· Add multiple profile photos. Express yourself! Tap the “…” tab and then Profile to add profile photos. Check out your friends’ profiles to view their photos.
· See when friends are online or on a call in Wiper – from your chats tab. A green ball on your friend’s avatar means they are online. A red ball means they are on a call.
· Chat archiving: You can hide a chat from your chats tab and, if you like, access it later. From the chats tab, press and hold on a chat to reveal the archive option.