Free messaging and calling app with fun new ways to enjoy music and video.
Listen to all the music you like. Watch independent films.
Text and call for free worldwide. Share unlimited photos, videos, voice notes and files.
Erase your chats from friends’ phones.
Connect with friends using just your Wiper username.
Get help at [email protected]
WATCH FILMS FROM INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS
· Find films you love faster. 15-second film previews play as you scroll Wiper’s Video feed. Tap a preview to watch the film.
· New feature length and short films daily!
· Tap Like when you enjoy a film. Your feedback helps determine the film's rating.
LISTEN TO ALL THE MUSIC YOU LIKE
· Search for music or enjoy our playlists
· Share your favorites on your profile or send them in a chat
· View a friend’s profile to see and play their favorites
CHAT AND CALL FREE WORLDWIDE¹
· Share unlimited photos, videos, voice notes and files
· Tap “Wipe” to erase a chat from your phone and your friend’s phone, instantly²
· Enjoy HD audio and video calling
GET INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS
· See at a glance from your chats tab when friends are online
· Know when your messages are sent (one check), delivered to your friend’s phone (two gray checks) and read (two blue checks)
· Get an alert if a friend takes a screenshot of your chat
STORE, SEND AND RECEIVE BITCOIN
· Store, send and receive bitcoin in your Wiper bitcoin wallet
· Exchange bitcoin with anyone. Plus, send and receive bitcoin with Wiper users as easy as you send and receive chats.
· View bitcoin transaction history and wallet balance
¹ Like any other app you use, your network data charges may apply.
² No app can fully prevent or alert you to all attempts by a recipient to save your message, such as attempts made using a separate device or special software to capture the message.
-Group chats have their own tab. Tap the Groups icon to create one.
-Share Wiper films and music in your groups. Create a group to share your favorite songs, so you always have something new to listen to.
-Group chats have read receipts. One grey check mark means your message is sent. Two grey check marks mean all group members received it. When all group members have viewed the message, the check marks turn green.