Enjoy the benefits of being able to navigate all over the world!
Bring this application on your travels and never lose your way! Wisepilot offers flexible navigation solutions for everyone, whether you are a frequent driver or simply want guidance on a day trip. You can either use just the free basic features or purchase one or more add-ons, creating a navigation app that is tailor-made just for you. To make it even more personal we have made it available in no less than 25 different languages.
As an added bonus new users will have access to all available add-ons for free for a limited time of 5 days.
Wisepilot uses OpenStreetMap data which is continuously improved by its large user community. As the user, you are in control. Incorrect address for a location? Change it! Missing roads? Add them! The maps are updated frequently and as everything is online you will always have access to the latest information available. And since Wisepilot is designed to use very little data traffic there is no need to worry about astronomical roaming costs when abroad (but we still suggest that you monitor your data usage, of course).
To allow you to customize your Wisepilot app the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop:
• Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
* Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
* Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
• Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
• Live traffic - Up-to-date traffic info gives you an overview of any traffic disruptions on your route to help you plan a stress free trip. Traffic impact will be included in the estimated travel time when navigating.
Questions, comments, concerns? Pay a visit to our user web portal at http://appello.zendesk.com
- Fixed a bug that prevented the traffic information to not update correctly during navigation.
Using our new Map Reporter you can send error reports to OpenStreetMap directly from the app. So when you encounter an error along your way, don’t get cross, get creative!
- Choose between several available error categories.
- Add your own comments about the error to simplify the OSM editing.
- Handle your reports online at http://www.openstreetmap.org