We are always seeking to improve the App Millennium user experience, which is why we launched a new version with many new features to make your everyday management simpler.
With the App Millennium you get everything for your financial management - in an accessible, swift and safe manner - without having to go to a Branch.
You simply need a PIN or, even better, use your fingerprint to access the Bank. There is no logout button since the session always closes once you stop visualizing the App on the screen of your device.
Besides the usual consultations, transfers, payments and top-ups, with the App Millennium you can also make SEPA and Western Union transfers, schedule domestic transfers, request cards, confirm PIN reception and activate cards, save in an easy manner using the button “Save here” or get an integrated view of all entries recorded in your accounts and cards through the Timeline.
To make things even simpler, you can also save your loyalty cards with the App and view them without having to log in, as well as view the balances of current accounts, cards or the securities portfolio before login.
With the new personal and mortgage loan simulators, you have access to a new a banking experience, easier and innovative which enables you to simulate and request a loan, any time, anywhere.
Find out more about all the tools available on the programmer's website and find out how this App may help you to save time on your daily life!
Your opinion is very important to us, help us give you a better user experience by sending us your suggestions and doubts to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- Access to your location: required so that the application may find the Millennium bcp Branches nearer you and communicate through iBeacons.
- Access to Fingerprint: when active in the device, it allows you to choose to login to the App using your fingerprint instead of the pin.
- Access to Photos: used in operations such as Transfers/ Savings by QR Code and Payment of bills using an OCR scan but also to customize the icons of your accounts with photos.
- Access to Camera: used in Transfers / Savings by QR Code, Payment of bills using an OCR scan and also for saving Loyalty cards.
- Access to Contacts: this permission is related with the “Management of Beneficiaries" to, for example, attribute to them a specific BIN/IBAN.
- Access to the microphone: for using voice command.
- Access to Bluetooth connection information: this request is related with the communication with the iBeacons and between the Apple Watch and the App Millennium.
Requires Android 4.1 operating system or a more advanced one.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.