Why download the WKW Law Accident App?
The Accident Application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when moving vehicle accidents happen. None of us like to think about it, but auto accidents do happen.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm.
Wilson Kehoe Winingham, LLC represents persons harmed by others. The firm concentrates on cases involving serious injuries or substantial financial damages suffered due to others' misconduct. These may involve vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, aviation disasters, dangerous products, fires and explosions and unfair denial of claims by insurance companies.
The two partners — Bruce Kehoe and Bill Winingham — built the firm on a foundation of doing whatever it takes to help an injured client. They are supported by a highly qualified staff that includes a legal nurse consultant, associate attorneys, paralegals, experienced investigators, legal research clerks, a videographer with full editing capabilities together with medical graphic and animation experts. This unusual combination of talents allows the firm's lawyers to aggressively pursue a case for a client.
Other attorneys often refer cases to Wilson Kehoe Winingham because of WKW's depth of litigation experience and success in courts throughout the country. The firm combines an experienced team of professionals with technology and systems to help each person who contacts WKW. Every member of the staff is ready to react as quickly as necessary for the preservation of evidence and to help the client.
This high level of expertise and record of successful client representation has resulted in all three partners being awarded Trial Lawyer of the Year from the Indiana Trial Lawyer Association. The firm has earned Martindale-Hubbell's AV rating, the highest rating available by this law firm rating service. Bruce Kehoe and Bill Winingham have been named as Super Lawyers for eight consecutive years and have also been recognized in the publication entitled Best Lawyers in America.
Car accident app, WKW law, WKW Accident App, Accident App, Indiana Personal Injury Lawyer , Indiana Car Accident Lawyer