WNMS Mobile is an Android based client application for devices monitored by WNMS (Wireless Network Management System) server. WNMS Mobile is designed for network operating center coordinators, maintenance staff, and support engineers. It identifies network and node problems and can delegate a responsible person to resolve the issues quickly. This WNMS client program provides mobile convenience and also reduces the company’s operating expense.
WNMS mobile does the following:
* Lists the networks and devices and their availability
* Marks each device’s location on a map
* Registers the devices into WNMS. The program can read the coordinates from an Android device if necessary
* Lists all devices’ alerts
* Allows the ability to assign a task (ToDo) for a person
* Notifies responsible person though push notification service when a task is assigned, reassigned, completed, or rejected
* Provides flexible data filtering capabilities
WNMS Mobile works with any kind of WNMS server: WNMS standalone for Windows or Linux, WNMS Cloud Free and WNMS Cloud Premium.