Wnn Keyboard Lab is pre-release version of iWnn IME (Japanese keyboard) which is standard installed a lot of Android devices in Japan.
Wnn Keyboard Lab has stable basic IME functions and plug-in modules for customization.
* Main features
- Applying Material Design
If you need old Keyboard Design, get the Old Keyboard Image.
- Full IME functions of iWnn IME (Japanese / English input)
- Multi-language input by using "Wnn Lang Pack"
Chinese (Simplified / Traditional), Hangul, Czech,German, Spanish,
French, Canadian French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish,
Portuguese, Portuguese(Brz), Russian, Swedish
- Emoji input (Unicode 6 emoji)
- Input extension plug-in (Mushroom compatible)
- Extra conversion plug-in
- Switching keyboard image plug-in
- Floating keyboard
- One package for smart phone and tablet
- User dictionary backup
- This free version includes tiny dictionary for conversion. Converting precision is inferior to the commercial version (iWnn IME).
- Better dictionary will be launch for sale soon.
* Purpose of access permissions
[Full network access]
- Only for displaying ads. No input data is sent outside of app unless using external modules.
- For transferring the backup dictionary to other devices.
- For importing text dictionaries on the storage.
* Applying Material Design
* Bug fix for setting menu on Android 4.1, 4.2