Are you trying to find one wireless mic for your PC or Mac? Well, you need not to spend time and money to buy one. Just try this app!
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your computer. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition. It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi. With Mac, only Wifi is supported.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version. It also supports volume adjustment.
Our support website:
- Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html. You need to install client program and driver.
- Use guide page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/use.html. It provides step by step guide on how you shall use this program. We recommend you to read it careflyy.
- FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at [email protected]
- Support 48K voice samples rate. (need to install new client 3.1 and driver)
- Client 3.1 now supports being minimized into system tray
- Optimize audio processing so that voice is more consecutive
- Add volume adjustment function in pro build
- Optimize audio processing to reduce power consumption