WODBOX provides athletes with the ability to View Workouts, Track Performance, and Execute Workouts in a modern interface designed and built by crossfit athletes for crossfit Athletes. Whether you spend 5 days a week at your local box, workout at home, or serve in the military, WODBOX is for you.
Note: WODBOX is not authorized or endorsed by Crossfit Inc.
FROM OUR USERS
- “Best app on my phone”
- “Great app, I tried everything else out there and this is the best …”
- “Love the app and the WODs! 5 star app!”
- “Solid app. Best of its kind”
- “Helps keep all your WODS organized.”
- “MY LIFESAVER...I go to WODBOX whenever my coach is unavailable or during holidays (when the box closes). It is also my lifeline when I travel.”
Great features that come with WODBOX
- WOD from top boxes around the world
- View hero, ladies, and games WODs
- Stopwatch & Countdown timer
- Abbreviations, movement descriptions and videos
Upgrade WODBOX To meet your needs, by adding this great features!
- Generated WODs based on your available equipment
- Tabata timer
- Unlimited journal entries
- Unlimited baseline records
- Sharing on social networks
- View WOD history from top boxes
- Add your own box via RSS
- 1 Rep Max calculator
- Create your own list of favorite WODS
- Coming Soon (View your data from the web and sync across devices)
As athletes ourselves, the WODBOX Team wanted a way to quickly find a workout to execute. We wanted some form of randomness, some form of prescription, and some form of direct selection. Thus, we created the following ways to find your workout: Genius, The WOD Feed and The Hopper.
Genius will generate workouts based on the equipment you have available. Our home users and users that are on-the-go find this particularly useful since they don’t always have all the equipment one may find in an affiliate. There is NO NETWORK CONNECTION REQUIRED for Genius to work, and the weapons list is growing constantly based on user feedback.
The WOD Feed provides direct, tailored access some of the world’s premier affiliates. The list is constantly growing so our athletes can access more and more WOD sources over time.
The Heros provides access to the various Heroes, Ladies, 2007-2013 Reebok CrossFit Games and exclusive Fan Tribute WODs. The hopper is both a reference for enthusiasts of the sport and random selection mechanism for those looking to test themselves against one of the famous workouts.
Box feed provides daily WODs from top gyms around the country (including CLE, Lackland, Independence, Endurance, Molon Labe and SPC)
One spin of the Hero Hopper and within a few seconds your WOD fate is determined!
Genius - Your weapons, your mission, your Victory.
- Gives you custom WODs based upon your equipment
- Unlimited WODs on demand on your phone, anytime, anywhere (no network connection required)
Log WOD, results, ratings, PR, and scaling information in the journal
Track baseline movements(Squats, Cleans, Push Ups, Thrusters, Fran, and other Named WODs)
Use the Countdown, Stopwatch, or Tabata Timer during your Workout
Become a hero, start today with WODBOX
Chat with us and our users on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/WodBoxApp