Amazing collection of Wonderful Birds HD Wallpapers.
App allows: crop, rotate, resize, set rating, download, share, use photo filters and filter by colors, search by tags, categories.
We offer you an amazing wallpapers application with more than 41 impressive, high-resolution, handpicked background images for your tablet and phone.
This app allows you to set any image on your background or download HD image to your device.
Wonderful Birds HD Wallpapers app has a list of advantages:
- only high quality Full HD images;
- resize any image to fit your device;
- rotate wallpaper as you want;
- crop any part of wallpaper;
- great photo filters;
- download any wallpaper to the device;
- share with friends;
- add to favorites;
- set rating to wallpapers;
- sort images by rating and views;
- filter by colors, tags and categories;
- light weight.
Please, feel free to rate and comment Wonderful Birds HD Wallpapers app. It will help us to make this application better.
Birds (class Aves or clade Avialae) are feathered,winged,two-legged,warm-blooded,egg-laying vertebrates.Aves ranks as the tetrapod class with the most living species, approximately ten thousand.Extant birds belong to the subclass Neornithes,living worldwide and ranging in size from the 5 cm (2 in) bee hummingbird to the 2.75 m (9 ft) ostrich.The fossil record indicates that birds emerged within the theropod dinosaurs during the Jurassic period,around 150 million years ago. Most researchers agree that modern-day birds are the only living members of the Dinosauria clade.
Modern birds are characterized by feathers, a beak with no teeth, the laying of hard-shelled eggs, a high metabolic rate, a four-chambered heart, and a lightweight but strong skeleton.Extant birds have wings; the most recent species without wings was the moa, which is generally considered to have become extinct in the 16th century.Wings are evolved forelimbs, and most bird species can fly.Flightless birds include ratites, penguins, and diverse endemic island species. Some species of birds, particularly penguins and members of the Anatidae family,are adapted to swim.Birds also have digestive and respiratory systems that are uniquely adapted for flight.Some birds, especially corvids and parrots, are among the most intelligent animal species; several bird species make and use tools,and many social species culturally transmit knowledge across generations.
Many species annually migrate great distances, and many more perform shorter irregular movements.Birds are social, communicating with visual signals, calls, and songs, and participating in such social behaviours as cooperative breeding and hunting, flocking, and mobbing of predators. The vast majority of bird species are socially monogamous usually for one breeding season at a time, sometimes for years, but rarely for life. Other species have polygynous ("many females") or, rarely, polyandrous ("many males")breeding systems.Eggs are usually laid in a nest and incubated by the parents.
• Birds have feathers, wings, lay eggs and are warm blooded.
• There are around 10000 different species of birds worldwide.
• The Ostrich is the largest bird in the world. It also lays the largest eggs and has the fastest maximum running speed (97 kph).
• Scientists believe that birds evolved from theropod dinosaurs.
• Birds have hollow bones which help them fly.
• Some bird species are intelligent enough to create and use tools.
• The chicken is the most common species of bird found in the world.
• Kiwis are endangered, flightless birds that live in New Zealand. They lay the largest eggs relative to their body size of any bird in the world.
• Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
• The Bee Hummingbird is the smallest living bird in the world, with a length of just 5 cm (2 in).
• Around 20% of bird species migrate long distances every year.
• Homing pigeons are bred to find their way home from long distances away and have been used for thousands of years to carry messages.