Wood Blocks for Kids is an application which makes it possible for you or your child to enjoy real fun and learn. This application involves arranging of colorful wooden puzzle blocks by your kids or toddlers.
The faithfully recreated way of arranging blocks is so close to the reality that arranging blocks is very simple and intuitive. Additionally, you can lock the rotation of blocks and view a sample pattern for arrangement, making arrangement of blocks easier.
Blocks for Kids includes 4 sets of blocks, which can be used to create a variety of buildings and constructions. Each set includes one sample model of building construction.
There is no limitation as to the number of blocks because each block may be used many times!
Arranged constructions are automatically saved in the gallery. You can go back to them later on, finish your project or completely rebuild your construction.
This application uses the elements of physics – if you drop a block it falls down and stops on a different element. Blocks can be collected and moved. However, you need to remember that any construction may be damaged or even destroyed, as in real life.
Holding a block by your finger, you can rotate it. If using this function is too difficult for you or your children, rotation of blocks can be permanently locked.
- four sample sets of blocks
- arrange blocks according with the principles of physics
- you can use the same block several times
- you can see a sample view of block arrangement
- you can lock the function of rotation of blocks
- the constructed sets are automatically saved in the gallery
- edit the saved construction in the gallery
- nice music and sound effects while playing the game
- user-friendly interface
- interface changes