The ultimate tool for pose study.
Whenever you draw, paint or even photograph a subject you will need to study their body position. WoodenMan makes this an easy task.
The new training mode will allow you to improve your pose drawing skills.
WoodenMan is a 3D mannequin, so you can explore every angle of any body position.
¡It's also an ideal teaching tool for sports positions! WoodenMan can be used to show and correct yoga poses or fitness exercises.
Set the body position you want easy and intuitively, as you wood with an actual wooden mannequin. Just drag each body part to its desired position and rotate around its axis to achieve maximum precision.
- Easy: As simple as using an actual wooden mannequin.
- Accurate: Dragging a body part will just move at that joint, preventing undesired movements in other body parts.
- Save and manage the poses you create for future reference.
- Training mode: Take a piece of paper and draw the poses WoodenMan will show you
- Automatic synchronization between devices. All your devices that have the same Gmail account will share an autosync'd pose list.
- New timed drawing mode added. Grab a piece of paper and start drawing!
- Share your poses with other users
- View the best poses made by other uses.
- Share pose image option added
- Example poses
- Solved memory issues when having a large number of poses.
- Single joint handling.
- Poses can be stored in your device.
- Poses autosync'd between devices.
-Languages: english, spanish, galician.