These fun animated flashcards are a great educational tool for kids and toddlers alike to learn from scratch or simply polish their understanding of their ABCs, their 123s, plus colours, shapes and weather too!
With a simple swipe, children can easily navigate fully narrated cards that reveal how every letter and word is properly pronounced.
Cute woodland characters pop up along the way, scampering into sight to keep the learning fun.
The app includes:
• Alphabet – You want A? You want B? We have everything to Z!
• Numbers - Count the potatoes! One potato, two potato, three potato, four!
• Shapes – Bright and colourful with exciting effects, all sorts of shapes are shared.
• Colours – A rainbow of vivid, varied shades.
• Weather – It’s raining again. No wait it’s sunny. Now it’s snowy… All conditions covered!
Basic and Advanced modes allow the app to cater to a wide range of ages, so as your child develops, more challenging flashcards become available.
Customise the app to make it more fun and personal, with bright colour modes and fun fonts. Also, if you’d rather pronounce the letters and words yourself, you can mute the narration and sound effects.
We'd love to hear from any parents using our app as we truly value feedback. Tell us what you’d like us to add next!
Thanks so much for learning with the Woodlands!
Ad supported app
Now includes emotions and the solar system
Images are now much better quality
A few other optimisations and bug fixes