The Worcester App: shop, eat, play, live Worcester
This app provides you with up to date information to help you enjoy the very best the city has to offer, whether it’s shopping in one of our delightful independent boutiques or major “High Street” names such as Carluccio’s, Debenhams, Jack Wills, House of Fraser, Lakeland and Primark, or enjoying the city’s cultural highlights from cricket at New Road to Worcester Warriors rugby, or from Cathedral tours to the amazing collections at one of the city museums.
Worcester UK is a beautiful historic, riverside cathedral and university city at the heart of England. Famed the world over for its stunning Royal Worcester Porcelain, piquant Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, one of the most beautiful cricket grounds in the world, and as the birthplace of Sir Edward Elgar, Britain’s most famous composer, Worcester has everything you could wish for in a visitor destination or as a place to live, work and do business.
Download the app to find out more about the amazing city of Worcester.
- Detailed, building by building, street map of this compact city centre
- Complete listings of shops, places to eat and drink, leisure attractions, sports venues and other business outlets
- Direction finder to help you get from place to place acts like a personal satnav
- Useful information on where to find car parks, cash machines, taxi ranks, bus stops, railway stations, toilets and more
- What’s on listings for events, live music, exhibitions, guided walks and so much more
- Great real-time offers from local businesses
- Live twitter feeds from Worcester BID keeping you informed about what’s happening in the city
And all of this in the palm of your hand.
This app can help you to do better business in Worcester. As well as the powerful customer functionality described above, the app can help you to get your message and full details about your products and services to the end user and to other business partners. For more information about The Worcester App for Business, please contact [email protected]