Advantages of the Pro version:
**4 additional board layouts**
**Option to enable the hints feature (Valid words appear above the rack as you form them by moving the tiles)**
Word Master is an innovative version of the traditional “Crosswords" puzzle.
Not needing internet connection, using unique fast artificial intelligence resources and highly customizable options, Word Master is used for quick offline training and induce the players to improve their skills and reasoning in the game.
• French (Français)
• Portuguese (Português)
• German (Deutsch)
• Spanish (Español)
• Italian (Italiano)
PLAY AGAINST THE COMPUTER
Choose the level and the duration of the game. No more waiting long hours for your opponent to play! Both computer and player tiles are randomly selected, simulating in the best way possible a game against a real opponent.
Find out if you are a true champion. In this mode, you score more points in each turn as you come closer to the best possible word. Try to beat your high scores!
PASS N' PLAY
Play offline against friends! In the bus, airport, train or whatever place you are.
• Swipe your finger across any word on the board and get its definition. (Internet required)
• After each turn, discover which words you could have played in order to improve your performance. Learn how to use the bonus squares on the board and the standards for the formation of words. Enrich your vocabulary.
• Do not waste your time searching whether the word you chose exists! As you place the word on the board, the game will display whether the word is or not valid and its score.
• Get tips for valid words being created in your rack as you are arranging your letters (You can enable or disable this feature at any time).
• Save your game and resume later.
• Keep track of your records and stats (e.g. best final score, best word ever played, total bingos and more).
• Choose from various board layouts, including random.
• Both computer and player tiles are randomly selected, simulating in the best possible way a game against a real opponent.
• Bad draw helper (avoid receiving a rack with no consonants or no vowels).
• Two word lists in English available:
TWL06: Used in official competitions in the US, Canada and Thailand.
WWF: Suitable for family play, offensive words are not included .
• 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portuguese.
- Enhanced AI. Droid will stop playing unknown/rare words.
- Definition viewer. Swipe your finger across any word on the board and get its definition.
- Pass & Play game mode. Play offline against friends.
- New board design: randomize.
- New button to shuffle your tiles during gameplay