If you use the free version of Wordie Scrabble Adjudicator then the Tournament Edition is a must have!. With built in word definitions and different user interfaces for tablets and phones this app will enable any Scrabble player to quickly solve disputes.
Wordie Scrabble Adjudicator Tournament Edition allows you to challenge multiple words simultaneously. It contains five dictionaries with word definitions allowing you to do word challenges and definition lookups offline.
With different user interfaces for both phones and tablets Wordie Scrabble Adjudicator Tournament Edition is fast, efficient and will enable any Scrabble player to get the most out of the game.
This version of Wordie is ideal for tournament use as it allows multiple word challenges.
The included dictionaries are;
- CSW12 (Scrabble British English)
- CSW07 (SOWPODS, older version of CSW12)
- TWL06 (Scrabble USA, Canada and Thailand - American English)
- ENABLE(Smaller version of TWL06)
- YAWL (used for popular online/electronic word games)
- Different phone and tablet user interface
- Offline word definitions
- Five offline wordlists
- Multiple word challenges
- Highlights unacceptable words from multiple word challenges
- Fast and efficient search algorithm
- Portrait and landscape mode
- No adds or malware
- Supports all screen sizes
- Option to move to SD card
This application is NOT a cheat. It is intended to be used instead of a Scrabble dictionary.
The below video was created using the Android emulator on a computer, as a result the searches appear to be slow. When the application is installed on a real device the search time will take less than half a second regardless of the device it is running on.
Instant definition lookup
Android 4.1 optimisation