Wordium is a free-to-play asynchronous, turn-based word game where players take turns building the highest-scoring words using adjacent letter tiles.
As players score a word, the used letter tiles disappear and new ones drop onto the board, resulting in a constantly moving, always surprising gameplay experience! Players compete for 10 rounds: high score wins!
• Power-ups –You and your opponent each receive 3 random power-ups at the outset of each game. Use Power-ups to change the board and build higher-scoring words. You can earn or buy more with Wordium Coins.
• Hints – Stuck? Each press of the Hint Button reveals the first letters of a high-scoring word on the board. You can earn or purchase more Hints at any time.
• Facebook and Twitter Integration – Wordium is a game for friends, and we’ve made it easy to invite your Twitter followers and Facebook friends. You can easily see which friends are already playing Wordium and start up a game.
• Dictionary – You’ve constructed a mega-word or scraped by with a two-letter lifesaver, but aren’t QUITE sure what that word means. With a tap, Wordium Dictionary delivers the definition--and it’s a snap to share especially interesting words with your social networks.
• In-Game Chat – Talk with your opponent straight from the game board. It’s a great place to try out all the new words you’re learning!
• Statistics and Leaderboard –Tap your opponent’s name to check out their stats, like longest and highest-scoring words. Find your own detailed stats on the Main Menu, including a chart that tracks your overall ranking. The Wordium Leaderboard reveals the best players around the globe.
More languages coming soon! Support available at wordiumgame.com.
Follow us on:
- Support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Bug fixes and stability improvements