Wordtiger – a new interactive tool for learning languages.
It differs from other similar applications mainly by its intelligent learning program. The system repetitively displays expressions and phrases so that the users can learn new vocabulary and consolidate the vocabulary they are not familiar with, which is the same technique that parents use to build up their children´s vocabulary. The application adjusts an appropriate level on the basis of self-assessment. Wordtiger keeps statistics of correct and incorrect answers in the user´s account, which enables the user to continue even after the application restart.
Learn vocabulary by reading, hearing and viewing words and example sentences.
Access your WORDTIGER account anytime and anywhere using your mobile phone or any computer with Internet access.
Currently English, Czech and Spanish languages are available, yet other languages are continuously being added (e.g. Chinese, French, German and others). There are wordlists of over 2500 items for each of the above-mentioned languages. The items are displayed in texts and users can listen to audio recordings and watch video clips featuring native speakers.
- native speakers audio/video clips
- more than 2500 words and phrases
- automatic adjustment to user's language skills
- possibility to choose particular level (unit)
- web application enables several devices to be used with one account at the same time
- content sharing with other users (next version)
Tags: Flash Cards, education, vocabulary, course, foreign languages, learning, listening, English, Spanish
* version 1.2
- show Wordtiger News dialog
- design improvements
- bug fixes (connection errors)
--- older versions ---
* version 1.1
- upgraded application logic for selecting translations
- added new function to revise words, that you knew
* version 1.0
- beta version
- fixed some network connection related issues
- better screen handling exceptions