*** Please test out the Lite version! ***
You are shiftworker or have changing working-time or schedule?
It bugs you to setup every single calendar entry according to your work schedule?
Have a look at Work Calendar!
Work Calendar will help you to enter your shifts and work schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way.
All entries are made in an existing Google- or Exchange calendar (prerequisite)!
Setup categories that will serve as templates to be easily used when entering shifts later on. You can even combine several categories to a more complex work schedule. Different kinds of counters will help you keeping an overview of shifts, work hours or even resulting salary.
Of course, you may also use Work Calendar for other types of recurring events (hobby, sports, club-days, school, university...)
- Categories: Name, abbreviation, description, start- and end-times, reminder/alarm, location
- Week/month view to create/modify entries in your calendar
- Overview: month/year summaries of work times
- Hour counters with overtime and salary
- 2 widgets with configurable design
Languages supported by Work Calendar: German, English, Turkish, Italian and Portuguese.
Note: If you want to use the widgets, you must not install the app on your SD-card. This is an Android-restriction, not a restriction of Work Calendar.
If you have problems with Work Calendar, please have a look at the FAQ and my homepage
Or send me an email.
Note: I can not reply to comments made here in the Android Market !!!
• Network communication: full internet access - used for Dropbox sync, other services will follow. Lite-version: for ads.
• Your personal information: add or modify calendar events - of course used to read, modify or enter events
• Storage: modify/delete SD-card contents - to create/read backups of your data
• System tools: automatically start at boot - for the widgets
• Check market license: check if app is properly purchased
- new feature: target hours - add Difference
- new feature: Set initial view of the working calendar
- new feature: in "Coming soon" current work is displayed (if counter active)
- Look for all changes in the work calendar