The "Workday" app is designed for use by Workday customers and requires authorized Workday credentials.
For Workday customers, the "Workday" app provides secure mobile access to your Workday enterprise cloud applications. The app also enables you to keep your important business transactions with you when you are on-the-go and away from your desk.
With the "Workday" app, you can:
• Sign-In with a PIN: Use a personal identification number to quickly sign-in to the app.
• Personalize your home page: Re-order your home page icons to suit your needs.
• Search for people: Easily find your co-worker's business site, phone number, email address, work address, and position. With a simple touch, you can call or email a co-worker, or pull up a map of their business address.
• Navigate your directory: Use Workday's unique organizational chart to view where employees are within your company, who they report to, who their peers are, and who reports to them.
• View and take action on your Workday business transactions: Initiate business transactions such as job changes, compensation adjustments, and more. Review and submit approvals and complete your assigned tasks.
• Make informed decisions: Always have access to your most current business metrics, with new and improved configurable analytics presented as tables or charts
• Fill open Job Requisitions - Search for Candidates, view their profiles and move them through the recruiting process. Pick an interview panel, schedule interviews and view feedback on the candidate to make a hiring decision.
• Expand your Candidate pool – Create, search and track prospects. Invite them to apply to open jobs or share them with your colleagues.
• Request time off and check time off balance: View company holidays, check your time off balance and submit time off requests to your manager, no matter where you are.
• View your payslips: See your next pay date and review the details of your recent payslips. * Capture expense receipts: Snap a photo of an expense receipt at the time of the expense.
• Provide feedback, take notes, view timeline: From the worker profile, send feedback to a co-worker, take personal notes about a co-worker or take a look at the important events in an employee's history.
• Track time: Enter the amount of time you spend on a project or check into work using a virtual time clock. Either way, you'll be able to submit time directly from your iPhone.
• Change profile photo: Update your profile image with an existing photo or take a new one with your device camera.
To use the "Workday" app, your company must be a Workday customer and you must be an authorized user for the app. See the Application License Agreement for details.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
• Misc Enhancements