A simple application to display the local time and current weather conditions in places all over the world. It comes with two home screen widgets which show weather and time or time only.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a task manager, which automatically kills background tasks, add the app to its white list. Otherwise the widget might stop updating.
* Show local time and weather conditions in more than 4000 places.
* Add your own places: Add a place in the same time zone and change its name and coordinates to your desired location to show the actual weather condition there!
* A compact clock widget, displaying the local time in your favorite locations.
* A widget showing the time and weather, which is re-sizable to show more locations on the home screen.
* Simple and clean UI
* Customizable widget colors (including transparent background)
The Internet connectivity permission is *only* used to retrieve current weather conditions.
Please help to improve this application. I appreciate your feedback by email or in the comments below.
Like the app, but miss a feature? Fork it on GitHub: https://github.com/arminha/worldclockwidget
* Fix wind speeds retrieved from OpenWeatherMap.
* Fix time-zone of Bangladesh. It has now a correct offset of +6:00 to GMT.
* Add Beaufort as wind speed unit.
* Add some locations in Antarctica.
NOTE: If the widget doesn't update correctly after the update, remove it and add it again. If that doesn't help, please send a mail with the device name, Android version and any custom launcher you are using. Thanks!