This is the official app for participants of World Economic Forum events.
IMPORTANT - To use this app you must be a registered participant at a Forum meeting and already be in possession of a valid Forum username and password – you should have received your username when registering and perhaps have already used it to access the Private Area – the World Economic Forum’s online collaboration platform.
This app provides access to your updated programme, personal agenda and participant booklet on the move and even when offline. Other services such as session sign-up, messaging and live personal agenda are also available depending on available network connectivity.
To make the most of the app, we encourage participants to:
Use the list of participants to find full contact information of fellow participants.
Check and search the regularly updated programme to quickly find information of interest.
Sign-up for sessions when required.
Check your personal agenda including any speaking roles, private events and bilateral meetings.
Access maps and other logistical information for the meeting - Forum reports, session summaries and more.
Connect to other participants using the messaging service.
- for each session in the programme, find details of other participants who participated in the session
- for each participant, browse other participants with similar profiles
- for each session in the programme, browse similar sessions
- provide feedback on your event experience
- various bug fixes and improvements