Chronological presentation of historical topics and events from the Wikipedia.
Travel through the fascinating history of mankind from the earliest civilizations to the present.
This TrialVersion contains the 17 and 18 Century. An exciting time of the Enlightenment, revolutions, religious conflicts and groundbreaking discoveries ...
The ENGLISH full version is available on Google Play.
The application will automatically be installed on SD card if possible
An initial historical data transfer from the Internet of about 80MB is required. After the data transfer no internet connection is needed for reading the content. The content will be continuously increased.
If you have any questions, suggestions, missing topics or failures please contact us with the contactoption inside the app or under solvapps@gmail com.
If you rate the app with 1 star it would be very helpfull if you could write to [email protected]
and tell us what you dislike.
Tags: Worldhistory worldhistory history middle Ages medieval modern era time Time chronic Chronic wiki Wiki worldwar Worldwar Napoleon napoleon world history World History google ancient WC EC
- Bug corrected in bookmarking mapview (atlas version)
- Bookmarking reworked. Its possible to bookmark text with position, timelineposition and atlasview (atlas version)
- Slightly faster rendering of the timeline
- Corrected some content texts.
- Changed Fontsizes and some little changes in some GUI's- Textviewer corrected : Quotes are now displayed
- Search corrected : unnecessary blanks will be trimmed