World Pool Online is a virtual take on the classic 8-ball billiards game, with an option to play against an AI, challenge friends, or compete online to join the ranks of the best World Pool Online players.
Fancy a game of pool?
If you can’t get enough of bar sports like darts and snooker, then get ready to shoot stick in an online pool hall and show off your pool hustling techniques in a virtual 8-ball billiards tournament. Do you play like the World Pool-Billiard Association pros? Then meet and compete with other skilled players from around the world! All of this, right in the comfort of your mobile phone!
No need to bring your cue sticks!
World Pool Online opens a whole new excitement for the billiards aficionados and casual players alike. Stuck behind the eight ball? Play solo against an AI or against a friend to sharpen your pool hustling techniques.
Feeling pumped up for some competition?
Join online events, compete against other amateur and professional players, dominate the billiard table and join the ranks of the best World Pool Online players.
- Make the cue ball dance on the table with accurate and realistic pool physics
- Play the game in three awesome ways: Single, Two Player mode and Online Multiplayer
- Practice your slick moves in the Single Mode as you play against an AI
- Invite a friend to play the Two Player Mode and enjoy countless hours of fun!
- Join the Online Multiplayer Mode to meet and compete against different players from around the world
- Compete with your Facebook friends by syncing the game with your Facebook account - Choose from Easy, Medium and Hard game difficulties to suit your level of gaming expertise
- Post and share your progress on Facebook
Give your best opening break shot and rule supreme in World Pool Online.
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **