Designed for the competition to create "live" wallpapers for Andriod from the company Wargaming.
login in the game (Russian cluster): MoonSky
Wallpapers contain background images and four "live" effects:
- Rain ;
- The rain drops on the glass (drops gradually decrease and appear again) ;
- Falling snowflakes . Snowflakes are generated using fractals with arbitrary parameters that allows you to make them different from each other ;
- Battlefield (effect by default). Appear on the desktop and fight with each other tanks from the game, which move and rotate the turret and shoot at each other . On tank battles can watch endlessly. For " Battlefield " added two interactive effects that are caused by touching the screen of the device: "Artillery strikes" and "Bomber". Effects can be disabled in the settings.
For all effects provide additional settings.
In addition to standard background images you can upload your own. For your own images, you can specify options for the location on the screen.
You can also specify custom text to be displayed on the screen with the flame effect.
How to select the live wallpaper after downloading :
1) Application shortcut ;
2) You need to go to the main menu , then to the settings in the settings select "Display" , then select " Wallpapers ", then " Live Wallpapers " . In the list of wallpapers to choose "WOT Weather in the tank"
After selecting the button at the bottom will be :
- "Settings" - here you can select and customize effects with Background .
- "Set wallpaper" - this button will set the wallpaper on your desktop with the current effect.
* The work to increase application performance
* Added shortcut for easier calling application settings;
* Added new standard wallpapers;
* Added the ability to upload your own background image;
* Added 33 new, more detailed tank;
* Added the ability to change the relative size of the tank;
* New interactive effects: "artillery strikes" and "Bomber", which are caused by touching the screen;
* Default effect changed to "Battlefield"
* Corrections to support older versions of Android