WoW Friends is an application made for checking your closest friends quickly or any character you use to look at in the armory. You will get the fastest access to your favourite information you use to check in them. You can add characters from any realm and country even if you don't know them.
Include some useful tools to get more powerful information about them.
For any bugs, just send me an email and I'll solve it as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Added new raid Siege of Orgrimmar (system improved to show automatically new raids in the future).
- Added kills for flexible raids and raid browser.
- Extra information for mounts.
- Button texts, headers and buttons vibration adjusted.
- bug fixed for inactive and blocked players in the armory.
- Bugs fixed in the challenges tool.
- Added mounts and pets lists in the character detail in a new tab.
- Added new options to select the info to load in the player detail.
- Added message to check blizzard armory when starting the app (if option is activated).
- Fixed Ragnaros kills in Firelands.
- Added new raid "Throne of Thunder".
- Added new stats from final bosses of the old raids.
- Added option to send and share a character preview to other programs in your device.
- Improved time used to load a character image in the app.
- Wrapped bosses names from raids without heroic mode.
- Fixed the problems in the Quick Access tool.
- Added option "all" to the realm selector in the dungeon challenge tool.
- Fixed visualization problems in raid progressions.
- New tool to check challenges!
- New tool to check quickly a player who is not saved in your lists!
- Added zoom to player preview in their details.
- Players links colored according to their class.
- Fixed issues about new class monk and low level players.
- Added all servers missing in EU and US regions.
- Stats tab revised. Correct percentages are shown now. Pandas and guardian droods can correctly check their stats too.
- Lists are no longer reloaded when you check a contact info and press "back" button in your smartphone.
- Players detail with same name in same list are correctly shown now.
- Fixed bug to be able to check new pandaren information players.
- Added missing server US-Nazgrel.
- Fixed bugs about new talents system and new patch 5.0.4.
- Patch 5.0.4 integration: new raid progressions, new pvp stats, new talent system...
- New contextual option to report bugs happening when checking players info.
- Bleeding Hollow server was missing. Just added. (if missing your server please email me).
- Landscape mode was getting greedy. It was fully deleted.
Fixed for showing all the sections again after Draenor expansion arrival.