Find out how worthy your World of Warcraft characters really are. Confront them to characters from all realms (US & EU so far) and beat them in epic Toon Wars!
WoW Toon Wars creates a ranking system based on a number of armory statistics. Achievements, Quests, Honorable Kills, Boss kill and many more stats are taken into account to give your characters a global ranking.
Add your toons (or any toon) and see how they fare!
** NO AUTHENTICATION REQUIRED. NO WOW ACCOUNT, NO EMAIL, NOTHING.
Previous Patch Notes:
- Pet count now only include Unique pets.
- Updated support for Pandaren and Monks.
- Updated armory feed that now correctly retrieves the number of pets/mounts etc.
- Note, the number of boss kills (heroic/normal) only counts UNIQUE kills. If you kill the same boss twice it still counts as one kill. The idea is to see who has cleared the most content.
- Likewise the number of quests shows the UNIQUE quests completed.
- Fixed some display issues where the avatar and the background images appeared clipped.
- Added the Character Global Ranking to the character page.
This ranking shows the position of the character
- Added a default Global Ranking page showing the top characters uploaded.
- Rankings can now be filtered by Faction (Horde / Alliance), Region (US/EU), Realm and Guild. See how well you fare within your own guild or realm!
- Added a page by page mechanism allowing to see all ranks instead of only the top 50
- Added a Help section
- Added guild info (name and level) and linked it to the guild Armory page. The guild info is located just under the character header
- Fixed an issue where accentuated characters wouldn't display correctly in the character names
- Added Favorites, to make sure you can always access your toons easily
- Added Latest Added, to let you see all the latest characters added to WoW Toon Wars.
- Updated the App Icon and menu graphics.
- Added Charts, to give you a visual representation of the character distribution across Factions, Zones, Realms and Guilds
- Updated the Help section to describe charts, filters and how rankings are calculated.
- Added a Retry button to make it easier to recover from unstable network connections
- Optimized code and images to reduce the size of the application
This quick update includes fixes for Monks and Pandarens, which should now update correctly. This should fix the crashes occuring when adding new toons.
Also, as suggested, the pets/companions stat now only includes unique pets.