Writing 1,2,3 - is application from learning series for preschool children in ages 4-6. The series aims - to prepare the child for transition from kindergarten to school.
This application is intended to teach to recognize and practice writing numbers from 1 to 20.
What are the advantages of this application, in comparison with other finger writing apps?
- The application accompanies the child during a training session automatically, so no need for assistance of adult during the exercise.
- A special mechanism that provides writing of each number in the correct order, ensures the correct and precise execution of handwriting. The kid need to trace the line from red to green point following the curve suggested by yellow arrow.
- Size - numbers occupy the full screen, which lets you write with your finger comfortably and easily, even on the small screen.
- Tracing of numbers is separated into easy steps accompanied by bright arrows and our unique big green and red circles signing where to begin and where to stop tracing.
Among other things the child will watch funny animations. The talking kitten will encourage the child's progress.
23 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Hindi, Arabian,Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Swedish in one application (the language is selected in accordance with the language settings on the phone / tablet)
This app is completely free, thanks to advertising networks used: Admob - it will help us to keep developing more apps.
- Changed the shape of numbers 3 and 13 following the users recommendations.
- Admob module was upgraded to Google Play Services (following advice/request by Google support).
- Fixed a bug, causing the app to stop after number 10.