Writing 1,2,3 - is application from learning series for preschool children in ages 4-6. The series aims - to prepare the child for transition from kindergarten to school.
This application is intended to teach to recognize and practice writing numbers from 1 to 20.
What are the advantages of this application, in comparison with other finger writing apps?
- The application accompanies the child during a training session automatically, so no need for assistance of adult during the exercise.
- A special mechanism that provides writing of each number in the correct order, ensures the correct and precise execution of handwriting. The kid need to trace the line from red to green point following the curve suggested by yellow arrow.
- Size - numbers occupy the full screen, which lets you write with your finger comfortably and easily, even on the small screen.
- Tracing of numbers is separated into easy steps accompanied by bright arrows and our unique big green and red circles signing where to begin and where to stop tracing.
- The talking kitten, exclusively created for this app, will encourage the child's progress.
- English voice by Ines Marques.
- Among other things the child will watch funny animations.
23 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Hindi, Arabian,Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Swedish in one application (the language is selected automatically according the language settings on the phone / tablet, or alternatively can be selected manually from the app menu)
This app is completely free, thanks to advertising networks used: Admob - it will help us to keep developing more apps.
- Improved tracing experience.
- New colorful images of finished numbers.
- New Portuguese voice-over.
- New Dutch voice-over.
- New Russian voice-over.
- New Arabic voice-over.
- New Hindi voice-over.