World Trade Organization Annual Report 2014.
This interactive report provides in-depth coverage of the WTO's activities in 2013, from trade negotiations to settling trade disputes. Summaries of the WTO's main areas of work are accompanied by videos, photo galleries, charts, podcasts and interactive maps. The report also includes a personal message from the WTO’s Director-General, Roberto Azevêdo.
Topics covered by the report include:
• A summary of the year's main events
• New members in 2013
• Trade negotiations
• Implementation of WTO agreements and trade monitoring
• Dispute settlement work
• Building trade capacity in developing countries
• Outreach activities
• WTO Secretariat, including budget and staffing
• Basic facts about the WTO