WTS midi player is a midi file player with the built-in Wavetable Synthesizer. It generates retro computer game sound which is also known as Chip Tune music today.
This app has a tone editor with which you can change tone as you like.
MIDI files are needed in SD card to play since this app does not have any sample music. If you don't have a midi file, download from internet or check our music creating tool, Music Memo Pad.
- 7bits x 32 wavetable synthesizer
- 3 type white noise generation
- 24 voices
- 32 definable tones
- 4 stage envelope
- simple reverb effect
- 16 tracks MIDI player
This app consumes much CPU resources. 1.0 GHz CPU or more recommended to play without sound gaps.
* ver. 2.0(2014/5/31) code 15
* Changed : a new default.bnk. To try this, erase /Wtsmp/default.bnk.
* Changed : Thread priority from MAX to AUDIO
* Changed : library to Google Play sevices
Added: key pitch control in half tone.
Added: playing speed control.
Added : 3-band Equalizer.
Changed : reduced an amount of reverb calculation
Changed : can enter to the folder without midi files.