WTXL Weather

WTXL Weather


WTXL ABC 27 HD, is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android, called WTXL Wx Now, providing users with an interactive radar map, current conditions, 10 day forecast and weather video from ABC 27 HD, Dedicated To You.

Features

• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• Water temperature layer
• Location Aliasing (Change the name of a location to something meaningful, ex. "Grandma's House")

Recent changes:
-bug fixes
Add to list
Free
88
4.4
User ratings
66
Installs
5,000+
Concerns
1
File size
6473 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of WTXL Weather Screenshot of WTXL Weather Screenshot of WTXL Weather Screenshot of WTXL Weather Screenshot of WTXL Weather
About WTXL Weather
WTXL ABC 27 HD, is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android, called WTXL Wx Now, providing users with an interactive radar map, current conditions, 10 day forecast and weather video from ABC 27 HD, Dedicated To You.

Features

• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• Water temperature layer
• Location Aliasing (Change the name of a location to something meaningful, ex. "Grandma's House")

Recent changes:
-bug fixes

Android Market Comments
A Google User
Apr 27, 2015
Okay Wished it updated its info better you see 20% chance of rain and then see the news feed and they say 80%
A Google User
Jan 8, 2015
Awesome It works it told me when I needed to get ready for this cold weather
A Google User
Oct 3, 2014
Radar Radar animation is broken.
A Google User
Sep 28, 2014
Help Samsung galaxy 5 just updated now my radar hangs when trying to play. .please fix or update app..this is the best radar app available.
A Google User
Sep 15, 2014
Me and my family just moved to the area. This app comes in handy.
Version 1000000
Version 1000000